Your vehicle is not just your transportation. It's your office. It's your meeting room. It's your lunch break.
As the world gets busier around us, your car has become your sanctuary. It takes you places you need to go and helps you escape when it's time to unwind. But no matter where you are going, Blackford Business is here to help get you there with high-quality coverage that leaves money in your pocket for roadside adventures.
Beyond having enough insurance to meet Florida's car insurance requirements, it's critical to choose the right coverage by determining how much you can afford to pay for potential damages you cause or suffer.
Blackford Business overs a wide variety of coverages so that we can tailor a policy specific to your unique driving needs. Our coverages include;
- Liability: If you're at fault in an accident, liability coverage pays for damages or injuries you cause to others, plus lawsuit costs if you're sued, up to your policy's limits.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist bodily injury and property damage (UMBI/PD): Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance pays for injuries and/or damage to your vehicle, up to specified limits, if you're hit by a motorist with no insurance or not enough coverage.
- Medical payments: Regardless of fault, medical payments can cover medical bills and funeral expenses if you're in an accident. Coverage extends to family members and your passengers. In some states, personal injury protection substitutes for medical payments and covers you similarly.
- Comprehensive: If your car is damaged or totaled due to an event out of your control (theft, vandalism, fire, glass breakage, hitting an animal or weather-related issues), comprehensive coverage can pay to repair or replace your vehicle, minus any deductible.
- Collision: Collision coverage can pay to repair or replace your vehicle, minus your deductible, if your vehicle collides with a car, motorcycle, tree, guardrail, or any other object—regardless of fault.
- Loan or lease payoff coverage: Also known as "gap insurance," loan lease payoff coverage can cover the difference between what you owe on your vehicle loan and what the vehicle was actually worth before it was totaled.
- Rental car reimbursement: If you're involved in a covered accident and unable to drive your vehicle, rental car coverage can reimburse you for the cost of a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired.
- Roadside assistance: If your vehicle is disabled for any reason, roadside coverage provides towing to the nearest repair facility.
To get the most accurate quote, you need to supply your car's make, model, and year, as well as information about your driving history. To purchase an auto policy, you'll need your vehicle identification number (VIN) handy. You will also be asked to supply your Social Security and driver's license number.
Questions? Contact us directly and we'll happily guide you through the auto insurance buying process!